All texts and images on this website, as well as other information, are the property of Enviroseptic and are protected by laws and copyright rights, as well as others. According to Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPDP), the information used with the completion of the forms, the personal information system is used for the purpose of indicates on the pages where the electronic form for collecting personal data is located. Likewise, it can be conserved to send a request for the sending (by ordinary or electronic channels) of information related to our activity that may be of interest to you, until you tell us otherwise. Enviroseptic, ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that, under no circumstances, transferred for any other use with prior and express consent of our customers. The non-completion of the fields, indicated as obligatory, that in any electronic registration form, may have as a consequence that Enviroseptic can not meet an application. Enviroseptic does not sell, assign, lease or transmit mode, information or personal data of its Users to third parties.
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the identifying data of the company are presented below.
Social denomination: ENVIROSUNTEC, S.L.
Registered office: Ctra. de Baza km 12,3 Oficina 1, 18810 Caniles (Granada).
Data relating to the prior administrative authorization for the exercise of the activity:
Codes of conduct to which the company adheres:
This website has been created by the Administrative Technician of Enviroseptic, for informational purposes and for the personal use of users. Through this Legal Notice, it is intended to regulate the access and use of this website, as well as the relationship between the website and its users. By accessing this website, the following terms and conditions are accepted: Access to this website is the sole responsibility of the users.
The simple access to this website does not imply any kind of commercial relationship between Enviroseptic and the user.
The owner of the website may offer services or products that may be subject to specific conditions that, depending on the case, substitute, complete and / or modify these conditions, and about which the user will be informed in each specific case.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when you enter a web page. This text file stores information that can be read by the page when you re-enter. Some of these cookies are essential, because without them the page can not work properly. Other cookies are very useful, because they remember your username safely, as well as your preferences, for example, the language. Thanks to cookies it is not necessary to provide the same information each time you enter a page.
How can I disable cookies?
Modifying the preferences of your browser to disable cookies is very simple, but remember that if you deactivate them, your username and password will no longer be saved on the page.
1. Open Firefox.
2. Press the “Alt” key on the keyboard.
3. In the menu that appears on the screen above, choose «Tools» and then «Options».
4. Click on «Privacy».
5. In «Firefox you can»: choose «Use a custom configuration for the history». Uncheck the option “Accept cookies” to deactivate them and save the changes made.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click on the «Tools» button and then on «Internet options».
3. Select «Privacy».
4. In «Advanced» you can deactivate cookies and save the changes made.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click on the «Tools» menu.
3. Select «Options».
4. Click on the “Advanced” tab. In the “Privacy” section, click on “Content settings”.
5. In the «Cookies» tab you can disable cookies and save the selected changes.
1. Open Safari.
2. Select “Preferences” in the menu and click on “Security” (top right).
3. In the “Accept cookies” section, you can choose if Safari must accept cookies from the sites you enter. For more information, click on the question mark.
4. To see the cookies that have been stored on your computer, click on “View cookies”.